The Governor of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke has approved the appointment of committee on Transportation under the chairmanship of Mr Jola Akintola Esq.
This was revealed in a statement issued by the Secretary to the Government, Hon Teslim Igbalaye, in Osogbo on Tuesday.
Osun SSG said the committee is saddled with the responsibility of reorganizing the state’s transport system including the motor park management system in Osun.
Read also Mining Companies Must Bear Cost Of Clean-up In Osun, Our People Are Dying – Adeleke Cries Out
FG Lifts COVID-19 Test, Wearing Of Face Masks For Travellers
The members of the committee are as follows
1. Barrister Jola Akintola — Chairman
2. Mr Tunji Akanni — Secretary
3. Apesin Lanre Kolade — Member
4. Alhaji Gani OlaOluwa — Member
5. Hon Ibukun Fadipe — Member
6. Alhaji Duduyemi Azeez — Member
7. Mr Buraimoh Mufutau — Member
8. Mr Akin Titiloye — Member
9. Sunday Akanfe Atidade — Member
10. Hon Taju Adisa — Member
11. Mr Kola Faesan — Member
12. Mr Ayobami Folorunsho — Member
13. Alhaji Fatai Alade — Member
The date for the inauguration of the committee will be announced in due course.