• Knowledgeable in the application processes for process LMIA application, PNP, and immigration in general.
• Prepare forms, letters & other documents and finalize documents after review by RCIC
• Ensure all deadlines are met and there is no scope for fault
• Responsible for timely upgradation of the information on the social media account and Co-ordination with the Social Media team
• Provide information & assistance to clients regarding program document procedures (NOT immigration advice)
• Update database(s) & utilize case preparation/management tools effectively and efficiently
• Monitor the status of all filed applications and maintain a communication loop with the clients at all times.
• Set up & maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records & procedures & frequently controlling confidential materials & documents
• Keep a tab on all changing rules and regulations of immigration.
• Flexible in working hours, as there may be time differences when working with clients that are based in countries other than Canada.
• Documenting the details and keeping information organized at all times.
• Introduce project details to potential clients and assess their background
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years experience in immigration or related field
• Fluency in verbal and written English
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong client service mentality
• Solutions-focused with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
Location : Edmonton, CA
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Salary : Competitive Compensation (To be Negotiated